6.18.2011

New Post....

New job, new challenges, new achievements, new summer, new friends, new blessings, new struggles,new experiences, new encouragement, new conviction, new joys, new frustrations and new complcations.
Same God. I need that reminder.

 2 Timothy 2:11-13
Here is a trustworthy saying:
   If we died with him,
   we will also live with him;
 if we endure,
   we will also reign with him.
If we disown him,
   he will also disown us;
 if we are faithless,
   he remains faithful,
   for he cannot disown himself.


Exodus 34:6-7
The LORD passed before him and proclaimed, "The LORD, the LORD, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness, keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, but who will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children’s children, to the third and the fourth generation."



Psalm 77:4-13
You hold my eyelids open;
   I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
I consider the days of old,
   the years long ago.
I said, "Let me remember my song in the night;
   let me meditate in my heart."
   Then my spirit made a diligent search:
"Will the Lord spurn forever,
   and never again be favorable?
Has his steadfast love forever ceased?

   Are his promises at an end for all time?
  Has God forgotten to be gracious?
    Has he in anger shut up his compassion?"

                         Selah
 Then I said, "I will appeal to this,
   to the years of the right hand of the Most High."
 I will remember the deeds of the LORD;
   yes, I will remember your wonders of old.
I will ponder all your work,
   and meditate on your mighty deeds.
Your way, O God, is holy.
    What god is great like our God?

No comments:

Post a Comment